Skip to main content

I Like to Do Updates

Dear Reader,

One of my most defining attributes in journal writing is the presence of very many updates for the [usually] months I haven't written. Thankfully this time it's just been weeks, and this will also be infinitely easier with photos. So enjoy what is assuredly the first of my many "update" posts😉

So actually this was taken like the night before I started this blog, right after the moment the idea came to me! This is Cooper and Casey in the front on our way to Institute jammin' to Dirty Little Secret.

The next day mom and I went up to Elizabeth City to help grandma and grandpa clean out their attack in preparation for moving.



One of the rivers we cross over to get to Elizabeth City.

Mom's wedding dress. I was trying it on to see if there was any possibility of my wanting to keep any part of it for my someday wedding. I think I might just want to keep the sleeves😉

Emma girl's 7th birthday on June 2! I missed her parties again because I had work, but I got to have birthday lunch with her at Gooey's right next to daddy's office before driving down to Greenville.

Down in Washington where the kids I nanny go to school. Harrison and I were waiting for Helen, so we went to a bakery and the waterfront where he played on the playground and I ready The Lady Elizabeth on a bench with this view.

A group of friends invited me to go on a "hike" [it's hard to call anything in Central/Eastern NC a hike after living in Provo...more like a nature walk🙊] where we climbed over logs, saw nasty shedded snake skins, and played hangman on the rocks with chalk!

I was cleaning out my corner of mom's scrapbook room when I found these gems in a scrapbook I had made when I think I was about 10 years old...

...clearly I didn't want to leave my future generations hangin'😂

I don't remember what I was reading, but I just found this in my photos and thought I'd post it. The scripture in Revelations is one of my favorites after I heard President Uctdorf's talk My Summer with Great Aunt Rose or something like that.

Bleeeeehhhhh I hate selfies but I felt pretty that day and when I turned the camera on to take a picture of my scrapbook I had found the camera was on front facing and I thought it would be funny to take dumb selfies like you see of so many girls on Instagram and then this happened so here future babies this is what a selfie is and this is a rare one of me. It'll probably be worth millions by the time you read this. Lol jk.


That is all for now!:)

Xoxo,
Addy😘

Comments